Hi guys, welcome to your Monday motivation with Mife. (MMM) How are you all doing my love? I thought I bless your Inbox with some burnt orange sprinkles. I love everything about this fit. Burnt orange is one of my favourite shade of orange and this look proved to be right. By the way, guys suggest a colour you want me to do next in the comments below.
What are your dreams? Simply put, your dream is who you are, It is what makes you, you, It gives one a sense of meaning and purpose, No two people have the same dream, it makes you unique. In summary, it is you.
I have thought of a couple of tips to help you to start following your dreams and how to achieve them, they are listed below:
- Catch a clear vision of where you want to go. For example, saying I want to be rich is a dream because its not specific to you, how YOU want to/intend to be rich is the vision.
- Find people with similar dreams/vision and follow them or have them in your network. This is very important, for example, if you want to be an artist, you should have more artist friends and not engineers.
- Try and figure out the steps to get there. Although you cannot completely know how to get there, as we don’t know our future. You can make an effort to create and plan a path.
- Set large and small goals and track your progress. Please make sure these goals are realistic. Having an unrealistic goal usually just sets you back and make you demoralised. This will help you maintain focus on your dream. Trust me, if you don’t stay focused, you’ll be distracted and get busy doing all kinds of other things. Here’s what Julie said to herself to stay motivated: I say to myself things like “I can” and “I will,” instead of I can’t” or “I won’t.”
- Be prepared for setbacks: Anyone who has ever gone after their dream has experienced the pain and disappointment of rejection and failure along the way. These setbacks don’t have to stop you from moving towards achieving your goals. Be prepared to find a different route if the one you were counting on turns into a dead-end. In fact, you haven’t failed until you actually quit trying. So don’t let setbacks destroy your dream, but rather let them motivate you to try even harder.
- This is the most important thing from today’s read. Make sure your dream can help other people be better people.
CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE COME TO THE END OF THIS POST, I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK. DON’T FORGET ITS TWO POST A WEEK
IF YOU ARE NOT SUBSCRIBED TO MY BLOG ARE WE EVEN FRIENDS? AM JUDGING YOU, YES YOU.
SO PLEASES SUBSCRIBE DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS, SEE YOU SOON AND KEEP BEING YOU REGARDLESS